meganeorcx's avatar

meganeorcx

• Belgium
  • Joined Oct 25, 2016

The story isn’t anything spectacular, but that wasn’t to be expected anyways. You can watch the episodes in whatever order you want, you don’t have to fear that you’ll be unable to follow the story. The main focus is a group of human and vampire friends hanging out together, with sometimes a little throwback to when the vampires were younger. It’s a chill anime to just sit back and watch after a long, stressful day.
   The moe-factor is extremely high with all the characters. They all are (or look like) young girls. It’s better not to question their ages while watching, because I admit that it’s weird for a 15 years old to be living in a mansion with a vampire she just met. Well, it’s anime for a reason, I suppose. The personalities of the characters are clashing, which makes it fun to see their relationships develop with each other. Their designs are also extremely cute, and honestly, Sophie with shorter hair is everything I need in my life.
   If you need some genuine laughter, or just some happy moments, this might be the anime you need right now. The show is filled with both heartwarming as hilarious moments. The soundtrack is also great at intensifying whatever emotion the scene is giving you. Now that I’m mentioning the sound, the opening song gets stuck in your head easily and before you know it you’re singing chu chu chu along with probably anyone else who watches it.

8.5/10 sound