meextravagant's avatar

• Joined Jun 11, 2018
  • 23

Villain to Kill

Jun 23, 2022

DO NOT TRUST THE 3.0 RATING BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THIS IS BAD. This manhwa was honestly a pretty good manhwa. The mc is REINCARNATED into the body of a villain after he dies. Moros is explained and, honestly, in a world with super powers is it that difficult to believe he can't be incarnated? Furthermore Moros goes keeps the boy in check like twice. Mostly he's powerful and smart enough to know what he's doing. It's like Solo Leveling and I loved Solo Leveling. I get that some people don't like stories that follow a format but I believe the art and character personality is more... See full review

King of Piling

Jun 21, 2022

This story is so exciting!! The thrill of fighting gives you a literal high. I never thought I would say this but this fighting mahwa beats Weak Hero out of the park.

Sky Blue

Mar 20, 2022

This could've been really, really great. The main character almost dies in a car accident but gets saved by some type of deity and ends up sharing his body with it. He goes back to school and that part's exciting because you realize he's strong. Then. Ofcourse you have the girl who pops up out of nowhere, knees the MC for defending himself, buts into his business, and has a gang of hooligans panting after her for some reason (no joke-she actually walks around with deliquents because they think she's hot). I have no idea why the MC gets swept up in her tide because she said he was sad and then promptly... See full review

Mashle: Magic and Muscles

Mar 7, 2022

It seems like some people in the comments don't really understand this manga so to explain, this IS a knockoff. But that's why it's so hilarious! It's not supposed to be taken seriously and the manga's more of a one punch man meets harry potter crossover. The pure absurdity of the situations are to be taken in jest so it's something light hearted if you ever want to just chill!

Reality V

Jan 24, 2022

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!! The story is decent but the art is gorgeous!! Definitely recommend especially for the art

Villain Duke's Precious One

Jan 9, 2022

At some point you need to grow up and stand on your own legs. The point of this manhwa is supposed to be about growth and development where the main character can hold her own ground. 57 chapters and she's still relying on her big brother to protect her and defend her. No use reading this story when you know it's not going anywhere. Seriously. Started out great and now it blegh.

Three Brothers

Jan 8, 2022

I felt embarrassed just reading this. The mc has three older brothers who are insane. The first wants to be the leader or whatever, the second tied up the mc and led her around bc he wanted to "protect her" and I didn't bother reading about the third. The worst part is the mc is just like *huff* *huff* "they're so annoying but whatever". ??? Really, how did the author have the strength to write a character so weak while simultaneously praising psychosis and toxic relationships?  Good for people who want platonic harem route and powerless female main character. Coming from... See full review

Summer Is Hot!

Jan 8, 2022

I guess this is funny if you like a random character coming in out of nowhere and acting like they're best thing in the world.

Free Draw

Jan 8, 2022

This is really good except for the standard, classic manhwa style where heroic boys don't hit girls. Why. Do you think girls are innocent something? Especially those who take sadistic pleasure in tearing apart someone's life for the fun of it? This just ruins the whole thing.

The Enchanting Villainess

Dec 28, 2021

This is sooo slow paced. I just want the blond one to be exposed as fake and it's been 75 chapters and the fl doesn't have a clue. I don't know what the author is trying to go for here. The fl spends an immensly long amount of time doing magic stuff, which is fine, but is she going to start fixing her issues? It's like long, never ending tangent from the fl's original goal because the author forgot why they wrote this manhwa.

Egg of the Elf

Dec 23, 2021

What the fudge??? Honestly. The description sounded kind of weird so I thought I might see what the manga was but it's about a guy building a harem by defeating other guys and turning them into girls. The comedic sections were not funny and at one second you're in a village and in the next you're in the mountains??

Though You may Burn to Ash

Dec 19, 2021

I love gender bender and horror so I thought this would be a satire ro something. Turns out it was a high stakes/ play or die. Which I love way more than both other genres. But when I started reading the plot was so confusing, the characters didn't make sense and the manga was hard to read. Like literally. The faded style combined with the typical black and white layout made it near indecipherable to identify what was going on in each scene. Furthermore the actions of the main character's classmates make no sense along with why he didn't receive proper consequences for what he did. I absolutely love... See full review

1.5/10 overall

Searching for My Father

Dec 7, 2021

It's really dumb. Maybe I'm used to reading other manhwas about reincarnated/time traveled people using their choices wisely but this girl hits peak depression, time travels to childhood, and the proceeds to make those exact same choices that led her to being depressed in the first place. Like bruh. What the hell. And then she proceeds to cry for 23 chapters (where I dropped) about how she's so sad about her life. 100% not recommend. Even when bored.

How Dare You

Dec 1, 2021

This one was mildly irritating to read. The whole purpose of this is the fl is supposed to be subservient to the ml. But the back and forth is really annoying. She keeps talking like she's only acting according to the ml but her actions are almost the exact opposite. The ml keeps describing her like a doll and really that fine cause it induces that kicked me in the heart feels but then she starts arguments and stuff. Like if you're going to pretend to be a doll then do it right and gimme the angst. The whole thing comes off as hypocritical and shallow ]:(

Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo

Aug 27, 2021

It's literally as bad as it sounds. Not funny, boring plotline, ugly characters. It was the dullest thing I've ever read.

Unripe Expression

Aug 15, 2021

I liked it. The majority seems to want a different character to end up with the mc but I like both characters so i felt pretty happy. The fact that he didn't end up with the other one seems to be pretty realistic or real life-like anyway. But the story was really sweet and fluffy.

Epidemic Melancholy

Aug 12, 2021

It was really heartwarming, cute, and sometimes sad. I liked it but personally I prefer when one character gets the attention because I'm not really one for side ships and stuff. Although the other ships were nice and fun to read I didn't really care for them.

Duchess in the Glass House

Aug 10, 2021

This story was confusing and I love overpowered characters but it was written in such a way that them being overpowered made me extremely annoyed. There's also no real conflict and the side characters are irritating and shallow. I think I had such as averse reaction to the story because it was so poorly written. Also the female lead's face is not appealing at all.

Scream Queen

Aug 9, 2021

People who gave this manhua a terrible rating are sexist pigs. The manhua is actually a unique twist on horror where the Class A Mean Girl meets supernatural and fights! Unlike in most movies, mangas, dramas, etc where the mean ones die, the female lead is the strongest, most wicked person I have ever seen In Any Manga/Manhwa/Manhua/Webtoon. No female lead has been as kick*ss as this one believe it! The first two or three chapters are a little confusing (maybe because of translation?) but bear with it and I absolutely swear it will be worth the wait.

Secret Relationship

Aug 5, 2021

Oh man it's good but there's just so much angst.

Yeonwoo's Innocence

Aug 5, 2021

First of all. Wow. This doesn't deserve a 5 at. All. Seriously. This story puts an awesome twist on gender norms of girl being shy and sweet and guys being strong and manly. The male lead does take a while to get around and do stuff but it's definitely worth it. It's really sweet and a nice change of pace

The Art of Taming His Husband

Aug 5, 2021

I think it was an okay story. The revenge portions were exciting but in my perspective the story felt slow-paced and sometimes the baby was just annoying. Not bad but I would only recommend this if you run out of other things to read.

Gokuto Jihen

Aug 2, 2021

It's good but a little confusing? Sometimes it's hard to tell the characters apart because of the artstyle and at certain places what's going on is a little confusing to understand but aside from that its a good shounen action manga.

A Contractual Relationship

Aug 2, 2021

This story pissed me off. The character devlopment was meh, the plot is confusing, and the main character the others just do not allow to get stronger.  Cliche plot line, everything.

See full review

A Terrified Teacher at Ghoul School!

Jul 26, 2021

Absolutely. Hilarious! I loved it! This story puts a fantastic twist on being a teacher in a supernatural school. Most mangas and animes always have the teacher as weird but completely cool with the student's antics. Not this one. It was a blast to read.

Demon Apartment

Jun 26, 2021

I love this! The art is gorgeous and the story is super sweet and fluffy. It's so easy to fall in love with it

The Abandoned Empress

Jun 16, 2021

I originally loved this manga. I loved the romance but to be honest. It gets absolutely terrible. I am so, so, SO disappointed with the plot and the ending. Not. Happy.

Homeless

Jun 15, 2021

Great story, super funny, tear-jerking at times and everything you want in a slice of life crazy paranormal manhwa.

Googookaka

Jun 13, 2021

Seriously. This story is absolutely HILARIOUS. The comedic timing, the character growth, the personalities...all of it is simply *muah*. Must read! Must! Read! MUST READ!!!!!! So so so so so underrated.

Weak Hero

Apr 21, 2021

It was. Heart exploding good. I absolutely love this manhwa! It's not like those stories where the main character is said to be strong but then ends up losing every fight. The speed doesn't drag out and the character is extremely intelligent. Way better than How to Fight where the character only wins through luck and near death. All the characters plots are so well-developed plot that you end up liking even the "bad" characters. It was a story that had me hooked and binge reading. Highly recommend!!!