machiabeeli's avatar

• Joined Jul 8, 2021
  • ?

Infatuation Unwanted

Sep 19, 2021

This manhwa could be considered an adolescent in the otome isekai genre. The elements are there but it's awkward and confusing at times, despite being well-intentioned.

The female lead has two overly doting siblings who are powerful in their world, making her life a little easier and more convenient. You can clearly see that she's being set up to be one of the more powerful characters as well, being able to hear the voice of god and having the ability to influence the world because of her connections to her brothers.

The male lead hasn't been introduced but I'm going to guess that he'll be as obsessive as her brothers. I hope it's the good type of obsessive, the one with the right vibes. But we'll see!

Not very unique but still sufficiently amusing. You could still try giving it a read until chapter 10.

Reviewed at Chapter 23.

Read until Chapter 44 and it does not get better folks. It's more or less the same - we already know they'll fall in love, she'll achieve her goals, she'll be granted that "super rare power" - nothing stands out to me. The art style is so-so, the story even more so, and ultimately, I could not even finish the available chapters.

I say pass unless this is your guilty pleasure read.

Reviewed at Chapter 44.

4.5/10 art
6.5/10 characters
4.5/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or