machiabeeli's avatar

machiabeeli

• Joined Jul 8, 2021
  • ?

Man, I really loved this manga despite its flaws. It's one of the few that I've read and really found myself amused over when I wasn't yet aware that otome isekais were a thing. This was somewhat a pioneer in the genre, especially since it's the first otome isekai work that actually had an anime adaptation. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me!

The FL is a lil dumb and airheaded, who wants to fix her problems by immediately bulldozing and surprising the capture targets with her polite audacity. It's a spin-off because the original concluded way before and they wanted to see what life would be like if she reincarnates before she had the time to prepare for it.

I just loved the concept for how self-serving it is. I feel like the author of this wrote this because they genuinely loved the world and the characters. This was an exploration of the tropes that they loved and I can see it for how it is.

Should you read it? If you like a cute, dumb female lead with a harem-esque ending sure! Don't take it seriously and enjoy it as a fluff piece of the genre, which should be how it is taken.

My only frustration is that I feel like there's so many more ways for the author to explore the world and the characters and it ended a bit too abruptly. I'm not sure if it was axed at the 19th chapter but it definitely has ended.

Reviewed at Chapter 19.