lemi513's avatar

• Joined Apr 29, 2014
  • ?

Fruits Basket

Jul 9, 2015

Fruit basket is a well done anime, the story is relatable even though people turn into animals. The story develops the characters well and kept me wanting more. A great anime I would recommend. I would have liked to have seen more of this but will have to limit myself to the manga.

Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts

Jul 9, 2015

This anime is really amusing in a juvernile way, it is a fun one to watch without the complication of an overly complicated storyline. It has a basic storyline but good to waste some time on.

Maid-sama!

Jul 8, 2015

This anime is a good romance anime, it centers around a more hostile and oblivious female lead. If you are planning on watching it I would suggest subbed. Only one thing really got on my nerves is that the dubbed version makes the main character to be overly aggressive and loses alot in the translation. It kept me entertained throughout, although there was not necessarily a consistent story it was amusing to watch. If you dislike cross dressing then avoid this anime, it adds a nice element to it but might nor be everyones cup of tea.

Say "I love you."

Jul 8, 2015

I really enjoyed watching this show. It is a romance but it is not overwhelmingly soppy or over the top. It had a good pace and an emotional ride while watching it. It deals with mental health issues as well such as anxiety, body image, depression. It shows that these issues arejust part of life rather then concentrating on theses they are more sideline background sort of things. They add to the story and allow people who suffer from similiar issues to relate and normalise what is happening to them. I would recommend watching this anime, however, you may want to bring some tissues. I'm giving it a 9/10... See full review