kurokam1's avatar

• hell?
  • Joined Nov 26, 2017

Mayo Chiki!

Aug 20, 2020

Quite honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen. Got old very quickly.

synopsis: some guy is a gynophobe because he got the shit beat out of him by his sister and mother. He meets this guy who's a girl and then shit happens or whatever.

Story: the good thing about it is it's funny as hell. The bad thing is everything else. The ending is horrible, the romances are rushed and its generic to the point of being beyond generic. Up there with Oreshura in my rankings for complete shit romcom. Good first episode but afterwards the romance was forced and thoroughly confusing

Animation: Feel is your average foreplay hentai studio. There is no nudity tag and some scenes were very gratuitous with the ecchi, titties nipples and everything. Character design was pretty cool and the commercial break things or whatever they're called were cute and funny.

Sound: Solid intro, didn't stick around for the outro. Solid voice acting.

Characters: Generic all of them. Every single one of them. Regular copy and paste motherfuckers. 2 Cookie Cutter tsundere (usami and Tsubaru), sexually gratuitous sadist, and your occasional oddball the tan chick with nice tits. The maid chick was my favorite but the main male was solid too. The development is forced rushed and dumb as hell, and also generic.

another waste of my goddamn time. Despite the frequent funny moment and the occasional sexual fantasy scene, this anime genre which usually is my cup of tea, was not my cup of tea. It fucking sucked