kingrich0's avatar

• Joined Dec 24, 2021
  • 20

Your lie in April

Jan 8, 2022

She had been in love with him since the beginning, and this idiotic douchebag decided to date his friend. What a moron, no common sense, and why did she die when she was so hopeful and wanted to live? Because of animes like this have corrupted my mentality, I say "expect death and you will live." I don't dislike it because it's a fantastic anime, and I have a list of tragic anime on which this one is towards the top, but it's the manner they die.

I'll be the one to compare it to another anime and declare that the reason it's not at the top of the list is for the reasons stated in the previous paragraph. A Silent Voice is number 1 because I believe it is the most depressing anime I have ever seen, but others may disagree. Now, one of the reasons it is at the top is that none of the characters die.

It's strange because one of them was on the verge of death after saving the life of the girl he terrorised in elementary school, and as he saved her life, he risked his life by falling from a balcony, I don't know how many floors, but it wasn't the first floor, and he somehow survived, which is a miracle as to how he got lucky, don't know but why is there no miracle for the GIRLS!!!! Yes, girls, because all of the characters who died in the sad animes I watched were female.

Why do they always die? Is there no miracle because you leave the poor guy all broken when he gets a letter telling him about this and that? Like I said, I didn't hate this anime; there were some aspects of it that I enjoyed, but I won't go into detail because it would be pointless; it's all been bad news, and I'm not going to change it; however, if you've seen an anime in which the female or male character dies at the end, buckle up and brace yourself for disappointment.

Enjoy for those who will watch it, and if you want to see an anime like this one where the main character or one of the main characters does not die, then watch A Silent Voice if you haven't already. bullying is included, and also grab a tissue box because you're going to need one. When I was going to listen to Lovely by Billie Eilish or however you spell her name, a silent voice was there and it and the song work well together and my days you will dripping my dude dripping if you end up watching it but enjoy!!!