kingrich0's avatar

• Joined Dec 24, 2021
  • 20

Tian Bao Fuyao Lu

Jan 8, 2022

I really enjoyed it, but I'm still trying to figure out if it's a shounen ai. I'm not sure if it's just me, but compared to all the shounen ai anime I've seen, the idea of love having to be incorporated into the anime has been imprinted in my mind, which makes me question whether it's a shounen ai or not. Throughout the show, I kept thinking in the back of my head that hongjun and jinglong were going to fall deeply in love with each other because that's what it appeared to be, but that didn't happen in either the first or second season, which is a shame.

I heard there's going to be a season 3 so I'm still hopeful because I don't know if I'm the only one but I really want to see that happen and I hope Hongjun and his father or stepfather who by the way looks hot as **** which is ironic including his uncle but like I said I'm hoping that they sort out their differences and I also want to know what the hell the other characters were up to even though Hongjun and Jinglong are my favourite characters.

I'm glad there's another season coming out and I'm hopeful, and if Hongjun and Jinglong do get together, I'd love to see his father's reaction, Ohh my days thinking about it now are making me laugh so hard that tears are starting to flow.