kamikoluna17's avatar

• ? / F

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Dec 29, 2022

⚠️SPOILER ALERT⚠️ 🥺😭
I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling right now.

A story of friendship. How they can grow, let go, and accepted that life is not just about rainbows and bursts of sunshine. It's beautiful, heartwarming, a masterpiece. This type of story will stay with you for a long time.

Am I being too emotional and poetic?! It's because I'm so wrecked right now! 11 episodes are not enough! The animation, music, plot, and storyline are so good.

You'll learn how to move on, be happy, and be content. I felt a lot of emotions. I... See full review

Today's Menu for Emiya Family

Dec 28, 2022

Wholesome and adorable.

I love cooking anime shows. ♥️😌 Relaxing and kawai.ü

Hyouka

Dec 16, 2022

♡ A masterpiece. Wholesome and compelling.

♡ People might say it's boring. I strongly disagree. This is a hidden gem. Underrated anime.

♡ I like the plot and storyline. There's character development. The romance and mystery are not overwhelming. Once you start this anime, you'll be invested in it.

♡ Sadly, no season 2. 🥺 I recommend this to people who love mysteries.

Laid-Back Camp Movie

Nov 25, 2022

WAAAAH! Top favorite animé this year! Laid-back Camp s1, s2, and this movie! I heard there's an s3. Woah! In this movie, they did a great job of creating realistic situations. They grew up and character development is evident in all of them. I love how they never lose their relationship between personal problems. I prefer season 1. Because it's raw and fresh. But overall? I can't complain! I love it. I will make sure to rewatch it whenever I want to! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ❣️❣️❣️🤗

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting

Nov 14, 2022

♡ Wholesome, sweet, heartwarming, and relaxing. ♡ I can't count how many times this anime made me cry. 🤧🥺 Wow. Surprisingly sssoooo good than I expected! I'm so curious about so many things within the series. I'm looking forward to watching the next season. ♡ Underrated but worth watching. 😊 ♡ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 🤗

Drifting Home

Oct 16, 2022

Unique and interesting plot. Cute and average anime. I did not expect the ending. I enjoyed it.

Silver Spoon

Sep 4, 2022

Refreshing. Thought-provoking and enjoyable anime. This is good. First time watching this type of farm anime. haha If you know what I mean. You need to try this. Worth your time. I'm not done yet watching the second season.

A Place Further Than the Universe

Sep 4, 2022

Unexpectedly good. It's not just about friendship. You'll learn a lot of things. Refreshing POV. Story of accepting, growing up, trusting, and letting go. Highly recommended!

Laid-Back Camp

Aug 14, 2022

Relaxing and heartwarming. 💖

Amazing animation with breathtaking scenery. Characters are likable and genuine. I love the development of friendship in each episode. I want to try solo camping! Even if I'm like Nadeshiko. ^_^

Honestly, I don't want these series to end. It has comfy vibes and a feel-good experience. You want to watch over again.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

After the Rain

Aug 7, 2022

SURPRISINGLY GOOD! Not the usual genre or anime I watch. I'm happy I came across the first episode on one of my anime applications. Curiosity got the best of me. It didn't disappoint me! 🤍 Story of finding and accepting yourself, passion and friendship. I enjoyed it a lot. Wholesome and heartwarming. The ending is satisfying. Highly recommended! ☂️🌧️🌈🪄

Sweetness & Lightning

Jun 19, 2022

𝄢 Adorable and wholesome cooking slice of life anime! 𝄢 I find it relaxing and enjoyable. It's a story of a father who will do anything for his daughter. The art style does a great job of conveying the emotions of our characters. You can also relate to the character's struggles and have developed really well. 𝄢 I watched it in one sitting. lol 𝄢 Highly recommended! ♥

Barakamon

Jun 17, 2022

Adorable, heartwarming, beautiful, and wholesome.

I've read some of the reviews about this anime before watching it. They compare it to Poco's Udon World. For me, it's different. Yes, same slice of life and enjoyable. But Poco's Udon World surpassed my expectations.

Barakamon is about an adult who has difficulties growing up, socializing with people, overcoming the fears of rejection, and accepting who you are. It has elements that you will surely enjoy.

I have high expectations on this one since I finished watching Poco's Udon World. It's a bit disappointing and different from what I... See full review

Poco's Udon World

Jun 16, 2022

A heartwarming, whimsical story with a bittersweet ending. I love Poco from the very first episode. All the characters are likeable and relatable. Everything about this anime is remarkable, powerful and effective! The twists and turn, the adventure! It portrays how life sucks at times. About compassion, kindness, happiness and healing. Even though I cried at the ending, because it's a bittersweet reality. I know in my heart that life is not always rainbows and butterflies. I still like how it ended. Highly recommended!

Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko

Jun 12, 2022

Whimsical, heartfelt and a masterpiece! This is a random movie for me. It's a hidden gem and underated anime. I love it. It's simple yet captivating story. I definitely rewatch this soon. 🥺♥️ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Horimiya

May 27, 2022

❣️❣️❣️ One of my favorite animes! I would definitely rewatch this soon! I miss being in highschool. You'll learn a lot of things after watching this. I laughed out loud a lot! And I need that now a days. lol SURPRISINGLY ENJOYABLE! This series doesn't focus in love story. I love the character development! I think everyone can relate to every character here. Being introvert or extrovert. How to make friends. Falling in love. Having a crush, or breaking somebody's heart. MOST IMPORTANTLY, ACCEPTING WHO YOU ARE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE! 😊

Bubble

Apr 29, 2022

Visually appealing and stunning. It has great potential. I have high expectations.. It could've been better. Plot wise? Eh! 🙅 The story is forgettable but the animation is awesome. Letterboxd Review

In This Corner of the World

Apr 24, 2022

A masterpiece! Heartwarming, sad, and uplifting movie.

I've got mixed emotions while watching this film. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE ANIMATION IS PERFECT. The characters.

I lost my dog today.. 12 yrs with him made my heart aches... I said I'm gonna watch something that will make me laugh or be happy. Then, I stumbled upon this anime.

I don't have regrets watching this. My heart is full and happy.

Highly recommended!

REWATCHED 04/28/2022

Too soon to rewatch? No... I want to savour every moment.

I can describe this movie as beautiful and depressing at the... See full review

Seven Days War

Apr 23, 2022

A solid three star over five movie.

I admired their courage. I love diverse characters. Yay! And that ending! 😂 Letterboxd review

Kiki's Delivery Service

Apr 12, 2022

*MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS* I love everything about this movie. Waaahhhhh. Jiji is hilarious! 😁 Adorable and lovable characters. I wish I can fly like Kiki. 💞 Watched 11/23/2020 Rewatched 04/13/2022 Rating changed from 4 stars to 5 stars. "A witch's spirit? Perfect! That's what I'm talking about. A witch's spirit. An artist's spirit. A baker's spirit. I suppose it must be a power given by God. Sometimes, you suffer for it." -Ursula I'm not in a good place right now... Watching anime and reading books help me a lot. The first time watching Majo no Takkyuubin, I just... See full review

Mirai

Apr 11, 2022

Although not a mind-blowing film, this movie gives you a heartwarming feeling. Almost like a Ghibli movie. You'll learn something. It's simple yet captivating. The characters are lovable and likable. "If grandma hadn't let grandpa win that race, we wouldn't be here. Small things like that add up, into something greater than ourselves." I want a sister like Mirai. I wish I can also talk to my future self. So I will be able to know what to do or not to do. So I can tell myself to be strong and firm with all my decisions in life. ... See full review

From Up on Poppy Hill

Apr 11, 2022

Beautifully created. Poetic. The characters are well developed. I love it. Quite anxious about where the story will go. I'm happy with the ending.ü 🥺❣️ Rewatched: 04/10/2022 Letterboxd review

Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop

Apr 11, 2022

Simple, cute, charming, romantic af! I love all the characters. The story and music are awesome! Very eccentric. Highly recommended! Letterboxd review

Ride Your Wave

Apr 11, 2022

MEGA SUPER-DUPER TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!! My last straw would be the Christmas announcement. I BAWL MY EYES OUT. And that f*cking OST! BRAND NEW STORY! IT'S PLAYING IN MY MIND RN! (listening to it nonstop atm) 😭🏄‍♀️🏄‍♂️🌊🤙 WATCH IT! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER WITH ME! 💔 Letterboxd review

Mary and the Witch's Flower

Whimsical like Harry Potter. Yay! Letterboxd review

Mai Mai Miracle

Apr 11, 2022

A decent good vibes movie. About friendship, loss, loneliness, and growing up. I love the characters. Very charming and lovable. Letterboxd review

Josee, the Tiger and the Fish

Apr 11, 2022

Wholesome and sad. Unrealistic expectations of someone who shattered their dreams. I enjoyed it though. Letterboxd review

Kotaro Lives Alone

Mar 13, 2022

A cute, heartwarming, and enjoyable series. Rate it as 9.5/10, because I want another season with the characters. lol I didn't expect that I'll end up loving this anime series. I don't know that it has a live-action and Manga version. I'm gonna read the Manga and be sure to watch the live version as well. All the characters here are relatable and lovable. You'll learn from everybody's POV. I hope that everyone can watch this once in their lifetime. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ♥

Mieruko-chan

Feb 27, 2022

Amazing cute anime. Since I love HORROR and COMEDY. lol, Awesome animation. I hope that there will be a second season. PUHLEASSSE! I want more of their adventures! Some of the scenes are creepier than I expected. The ending is a cliffhanger. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! https://letterboxd.com/annabethblack/film/mieruko-chan/

Fireworks

Dec 22, 2021

Uhmmmm.. It was good but forgettable. The visuals are awesome though. Good thing the ending is okay. 😊

Whisper of the Heart

Dec 22, 2021

Heartfelt movie. I really love the part that Shizuku strives to be better, that she use Seiji as an inspiration. ❣️ Soooo pure. Wholesome. It's very refreshing. Not a typical romantic movie. Love it! Rewatched: 12/22/2021 https://letterboxd.com/annabethblack/film/whisper-of-the-heart/