juniaboi22's avatar

• Joined Nov 30, 2019
  • 39

One Piece

Dec 1, 2019

The best anime in the world according to me.  When you combine a fantastical pirate world and wonderful characters into a shonen, you get the best anime ever!  Those around me who loved Naruto, or loved Bleach, or loved Fairy Tail should surely love One Piece.  One Piece beats all of those by a mile.  It doesn't end stupidly like Bleach (still waiting for them to animate the final arc).  It's doesn't pay fan service like Fairy Tail (not every guy and girl needs to be paired up).  And it doesn't have talk-no-jutsu like the Naruto series.  One Piece characters still must physically fight to get what they want.  It's a shame that too many people will not watch One Piece simply because there's too much episodes.  Or the animation style.  And that's BS, if I may be frank.  Theres a lot of episodes because it's that good and it's that popular.  And the animation is like that because it's an old anime from way before many of us knew what anime was.  To me, One Piece easily tops all other shonen simply by having a well-formed story.  The story is so well done and executed that it leaves all others in the dust.  And the love and care put into the storyline shines through when you get to the payoff moments sprinkled all throughout the anime.  Must watch!