jguan's avatar

• Joined Apr 13, 2016
  • 24

Kiss Him, Not Me

Jan 3, 2017

This anime has a great start and it was super funny but after a while the plot got way too repetitive. It is your typical anime of all the guys going for one girl. The ending in my opinion was frustrating but for some it works. I am more of the "official couple" type so this anime just did not give me that kind of satisfaction. If you are looking for a fun anime that isn't serious in plot, this is the anime for you. If you are more like me who prefers couple development, I'm not sure if you will enjoy this.

Kamisama Kiss: Kako-hen

Jan 3, 2017

This OVA was just as good as the first one if not BETTER. I love how it gave us Tomoe's backstory and how the relationship developed between him & Yukiji. What I disliked was how long it took Namani to get what she needed from the past but I guess if she didn’t we wouldn’t get all the details of the past like we did so I guess it was necessary. The romance is 10/10, must watch, super cute (:

Kamisama Kiss OVA

Jan 3, 2017

Everything about this anime is GOLD. The romance between the main characters is breathtaking. And after each episode I find myself saying "so cute" (I swear, no lie). The plot is interesting and I felt each character played their role great. I wasn’t particularly annoyed with any character. This OVA was faster pace than the anime, but I loved it. It got straight to the point and man Nanami’s love for Tomoe AHHHHH so damn solid. Her persistent and determination made this OVA a 10/10. Must watch, will not be disappointed!

Blue Spring Ride

Jan 3, 2017

This anime is your typical boy meets girl love story. The animation is on point, which makes me rate this anime more. But what this anime lacks is definitely an exciting, one of a kind romance. Blue Spring Ride is very average in plot considering the many animes that already illustrate this type of story. But nevertheless, it was a great anime with amazing visuals and cute characters.

We Were There

Jan 3, 2017

I love love Bokura Ga Ita so much. The plot is solid and the characters have an interesting vibe to them. The animation is just pure magic and the music, great. I highly recommend this anime for people who enjoy a dramatic love story. At times, some characters may be a tad annoying but they grow on you as you keep watching and by the end be sure to have a box of tissues because you will need them. The flow of the story was good and kept me wanting to watch more after each episode. You will not be disappointed. One of my all time favorites!

Glasslip

Jan 3, 2017

Okay so Glasslip was a huge disappointment. The visuals are amazing but the plot was just not understandable in my opinion. I could not understand what the heck was going on in each episode...by episode 13, I was still confused and I just completely did not want to understand it because I was so frustrated throughout the entire watching experience.