itsbabyjesus's avatar

• Joined Nov 22, 2020
  • 18

Sadistic Beauty

Nov 22, 2020

This manga angers me. Doona treats all of her partners really poorly. She completely dissmissed the firts guys feelings,r*ped the second,and started hooking up with some girl?? (completly random, idk where she came from and why...) This story is just full of abuse and mistreatment on Doona part. She is a terrible "master". The only chapters I enjoyed were the (recent) flash back chapters. (79-?? i dont know when it will end ) In these chapters she actually shows respect and human decency towards Jongwoo. (Wookyung is being really toxic during but I degress) This story could of had so much potential if it were just these three. With Wookyung being a sterotypical ass (with character development along the way) Doona, trying to figure out what she wants and what she enjoys, and Jongwoo...honestly just being the way he is now, he is my overall favorite charater so far. But in the end this story is really a flop for me. I hate the way she treats the people she sleeps with. Once the flashbacks are over,unless some major development happens between ALL of the characters (I dont really enjoy Minho either) Im gonna be dropping this story.