iftukun's avatar

• Joined Aug 18, 2020
  • 16

Berserk (2016)

Nov 22, 2020

Berserk anime...seriously man...this anime rating is not good!!.how can this be possible.this anime is one of the great anime.trust me this anime is full of manliness. you will inspire by this anime in many ways.this anime teach us a great lesson.this anime is full of struggle.you will obviously respect the main character guts.he is a very brave man and his life is full of hardships. here he fight against darkness against his fate.his man's pride is great.no matter what he is not afraid of anything. the only thing he knows is struggle.you also love this anime for daring fighting. this is one of the best courageous anime.don't watch the rating just watch this anime.you will love this anime.I love this anime but i,m suggesting you read manga. the manga is dope...real deal mate..this anime is just for advertisement for manga :,)

p.s: if you are not into gore and dark type of things then this is not for you...here you're gonna witness real demon and they are way more evil and demonic than DS demon :3