iforinsignificant's avatar

iforinsignificant

• Joined Jan 9, 2021

This was an extremely pleasant surprise. The characters were a joy throughout the show. The earlier episodes were extremely funny and while the comedy may have eased off a bit as the show went on and the plot got thicker, it was a most enjoyable watch and I, for one, can't wait to see more of these lovable characters goof off with each other again. The two leads, especially, had some magical chemistry the entire time.

Edit: After multiple viewings, I have to upgrade my rating because of how much I enjoyed this show. I had planned to do a more in depth review after another viewing but I ended up watching it 3 more times before moving on to season 2. It's just THAT good! Everything about this show is top-notch. The story is unique and refreshing. The characters are some of the most likeable I've ever seen with absolutely sublime chemistry among them. The comedy is so well done that it works just as well on repeat viewings. The technical aspects like the voice-acting and sound is as near perfect as can be. The animation is a little bit lacking but they made it work splendidly.

I can safely say that this is my favorite anime and quite possibly favorite show overall because of how enjoyable it is, no matter how many times I watch. I think it is criminally underrated and there is no piece of media I would give a recommendation higher than this!

You must be logged in to leave comments. or