idontreadmanga's avatar

• Joined Apr 28, 2015

Future Diary

Jul 9, 2019

SPOILERS!

There is a lot of hype and praise around this anime, a lot of people recommend it and a lot of people want to watch it, but i realized quickly that its just empty hype.

There are more plot holes in this show than the entire seires of game of thrones. So many whys and hows I don't know which one to right about first. The most obvious one is why didn't the sevenths break the first and second? Why didn't Deus destroy muru muru if he knew she was up to no good? What the f**k is wrong with Yukki? Why does everyone keep forgeting that yuno is batshit crazy and they let her go on missions with them? Why did Yuno give kosaka the to the system when she could've just killed him and the others in the room? How did Yukki untie himself when both of his arms were tied to the the chair and Hinata had her arms and legs tied up? How did they do all of that without Yuno realising? Does god really have no better way of choosing who his heir is?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS MAKE THE SHOW HARD TO WATCH LET ALONE ENJOY!! The only thing that kept me watching was my curious nature, wondering who wins and why does yuno like Yukki so fucking much, the ending was so bad. Yukki, a mere human broke through a celestial sphere world illusion thingy because... LOVE go rub butter on your nipples writers.

I've never hated a character more than Yukki and Yuno, shitty main characters, the only ones i actually liked were ninth and marco from the sevenths, the rest can suck my pencil on a tuesday.

STEER AWAY FROM THIS ANIME, WASTE OF 26 EPISODES!!.

You're welcom.