iLive4Anime's avatar

• United States
  • Joined Apr 20, 2017

Domestic Girlfriend

Mar 1, 2019

(REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS) I read all 220 chapters is a span of around a week. I wanted to read this since i hated having to wait a week for one ep in  the anime adaption. I remember a while ago in 2018 when I saw the anime and read the synopsis and it really intrigued me. I like some weird stuff I do admit this, but I was like, " hell yeah this sounds good".

THOUGHTS ABOUT MANGA

My thoughts are all jumbled up in my head. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I rated a 10 because I can't not rate so I would rather it be a 10 and not a 0. At first when I started this manga I just wanted to see the relationship with Hina. I really did and I also did not like Riu at first. I thought she was just mean. Am I satisfied with how things ended with Hina and Riu. No i am like kind of triggered, but I understand everone can't be happy forever. I don't like to see Hina and Riu I guess interact with potential BF because I just want Riu and Hina to be with the MC and just be happy, but I know that this is not that type of manga. I really have no thoughts about this manga, but I guess just dissatisfaction. I have no feeling no more after going through so much when you read the manga to the point where I just want Riu to not go out with the chef boy. I don't hate him, but I just don't like new male characters.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or