iLive4Anime's avatar

• United States
  • Joined Apr 20, 2017

Is this a Zombie?

Nov 29, 2018

You know I liked season 1 a little bit. It was good, but I felt like they really didn't explain much in general. They did not explain how the first zombie guy got so strong. Episodes 9 - 11 really triggered me because I felt like it was just a waste of my time. It made it seem like King of the Night was SUPER DUPER powerful and stronger than Eu because he was forcing her around and stuff. Just turns out Eu just doesn't want to kill him which is his wish and wants to leave Ayuma because she thinks she is a nuisance to everyone. I just felt like the whole situation made no sense since she could of just ended it all with just some words. It just kind of made me mad since the whole arc felt stupid and a waste of those episodes. I liked the anime, but I just felt it lacked some progression and character developement. I will take a big break before a watch season 2 if it is going to be similar to season 1. I do think my overall score is a little generous, but I did enjoy the anime until episodes 9 - 11 so yeah.