hunterxhuntersucks's avatar

• Joined Apr 30, 2016
  • 105

Hunter x Hunter

Apr 30, 2016

<div id="body:i36"> <div class="fu5e3b sMVRZe"> <div class="wftCae" dir="ltr">hunter x hunter is an anime about fights , but : 90% are made of dialogues like in a fucking talk show or a soap opera , 5% made of cowardly escapes of protagonists from their opponents , 3% is made of protagonists that are humiliated by their opponents , the last 2% is made of poor and really labored victories , that always cost the dignity or the health of the winner , seriously , this mangaanime only deserve to stop and be forgotten ; one more thing : after almost one year of pause ,this mangaka still have the disrespectful damn effrontery to do nothing but palm off the usual slew of dialogues ; the biggest humiliation suffered by that handicapped weak of gon , the decisive attack that allowed hisoka to win against him , hisoka said to gon something like: " look to the right " , and what gon decided to do ?? but of course he listened to hisoka , after all he is an opponent , so the most logic thing to do can only be to listen to him -.- , here is the moronic reasoning provided by the rotten brain of gon, something like : " hisoka is my enemy , so if he order me to do something , i have of course to...DO AS HE SAY , because naturally , listen to the order of my enemy is the most logic thing to do ,i mean is obvious , since he is my enemy , then if he tell me to do something , it can only be for my sake , so i absolutely have to listen to him " ; the protagonists and co-protagonists, including main enemies ,physically look like a bunch of side characters , they look pretty anonymous and sloppy -.- , ESPECIALLY gon -.- ; hisoka's standards : a loser that can't decently win a fight even when use all his strength and chose a fishing rod as weapon and a coward that can't be strong if not by stealing the power of other people , wow -.- ; the only occasion when leorio did something different than talk and run away , was during the meeting with the father of gon , and naturally , the only reason why he was able to punch him , is because ging , wasn't read for that hysteric reaction -.- ; but please , if some of you think that i am wrong , then show me all the enormous amount of fights , and i mean proper fights , because , the situation were someone become nuts and confuse himself for a Punching Bag ( gon ) , can't really be considered a fight ( but still , i can't blame him , every time he try to win a battle , he only get humiliations , or even worse , lose a part of his body , seriously , not even that transformation was enough to grant him a proper victory -.- )</div> </div> </div> <div class="bldpQb"> </div>

HorrorSeries Aug 30, 2020

I would listen but this is a bot

AnonymousFan2014 Feb 17, 2020

I kind of agree with most of this

GabenIsLonely Oct 3, 2019

this is so dumb lmao

TheWolfGirl007 Dec 4, 2016

"hunter x hunter is an anime about fights , but : 90% are made of dialogues like in a fucking talk show or a soap opera , 5% made of cowardly escapes of protagonists from their opponents , 3% is made of protagonists that are humiliated by their opponents , the last 2% is made of poor and really labored victories , that always cost the dignity or the health of the winner , seriously , this mangaanime only deserve to stop and be forgotten ; one more thing : after almost one year of pause ,this mangaka still have the disrespectful damn effrontery to do nothing but palm off the usual slew of dialogues ;" The amount of lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling was amazing. We are all entitled to our own opinions but honestly, please back up your slander with something before you try to comment.

Now.

1. "this mangaanime only deserve to stop and be forgotten ; one more thing : after almost one year of pause ,this mangaka still have the disrespectful damn effrontery to do nothing but palm off the usual slew of dialogues" The amount of DISRESPECT you just threw at Mr Togashi was INDECENT highly FALSE and IDIOTIC.  Hunter x Hunter Is One of THE BEST animes I have EVER seen, with its beautiful and complex storyline that goes further than what most could see (Dark Expedition Arc). Mr Togashi puts alot of effort into his work, yes the Hiatus are long and incredibly solemn But! HE HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION SO WE WILL PULL THOUGH! HOPEFULLY HE GETS WELL SOON AND CONTINUES ON WITH THE MUCH AWAITED NEXT CHAPTERS!
  2. "hunter x hunter is an anime about fights ,"Hunter X Hunter IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTS ACTUALLY. Is about Gon Freecss trying to find his missing father Ging - a master hunter himself. To reach his goal, he partakes in the Hunter Exam. The story is about Gon, how he tries to find his father, how he makes friens and about how his father sets 'traps' for him in order to train him. If you think HxH was all about fights then you need to get glasses.
  3. "but : 90% are made of dialogues like in a fucking talk show or a soap opera " ITS CALLED A PLOT. GET WITH IT.
  4. "5% made of cowardly escapes of protagonists from their opponents , 3% is made of protagonists that are humiliated by their opponents , the last 2% is made of poor and really labored victories"  Do I even need to comment? Honestly? Killa, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio do have a couple of tough escapes but thats what makes it fun! Gon was supposed to be a not so smart protagonist and Killua was supposed to make up for what he lacked. Gon and Killua certainly do face a lot of defeat and I'm sure the same goes for Kurapika and Leorio. They push through the defeat and humiliation, But they stand and Fight again! Because that is what they do, Gon shows Killua his Determination and that inspires killua, it's a beautiful friendship that no matter where they go or what they go through they will stick together.
  5. The rest of what you said was a bunch of bullshit that I don't even need to go through. :'D Honestly you crack me up. And your grammar and punctuation is so bad like seriously, go back to english lessons what are you like 10?