hoemade's avatar

hoemade

• Joined Aug 12, 2019
  • 28

I was recommended this manga by my cousin and I'm a person who doesn't read yaoi (I read straight manga but I'm not against anything ldbtq+) so this was a different experience for me. The manga overall was really unbalanced. I feel it just escalated too fast in most of the chapters. The relationship between the brothers was sweet at first but then it turned out to be just a dog and its owner. The older step brother was forced by his younger to do all sorts of things. Leading him to go to the extreme by attempting suicide. The older one wasn't able to get a happy ending but what can I say? It's the author's choice. I mean overall it's not terrible considering I rated this a 6. However, I do not recommend you this if you are a person who is sensitive to rape, suicide, etc. The age gap between the brothers is quite large so this kind of thing was abnormal to a person like me. The art was sort of sloppy but it's a 100 times better than what I can do. Concluding my review, this is a manga that should receive more attention despite it's plain element in character developement and storyline. It's different and quite fatigue, but also interesting and worth a try.