hin0te's avatar

• Joined Aug 11, 2021
  • 21

Sword Art Online

Oct 14, 2021

I've rewatched this anime many times and have never hated it, alot of people dislike the alfheim and Gun Gale Online arc saying its boring but manage watch naruto and one piece and don't complain about a couple "boring" episodes, personally I loved every episode of this anime and reckon if you reach the Alicization Arc you will LOVE IT. The plot about being trapped in a full dive VR game where if you die in the game you die irl is an amazing twist that is unique then the arcs after that are amazing aswell and are also unique and never seen before. I believe you should watch this anime and experience it for yourself watch the first 24 episodes and decide for yourself (or just 14 cause that's when the Aincrad arc ends im pre sure) but this is an amazing anime that I reckon most people sleep on and underestimate how good it is, because it gets far too much hate for how much it has to offer, if you watch this anime I reckon you won't be disappointed but if you are then the anime just ins't your type but I reckon everyone should try it!

Dubfan Oct 14, 2021

So, you're saying its worth it to finish the entire show? I only really enjoyed the first 12 episodes... the fairy world and the start of gun gale weren't that entertaining. (I stopped half-way through gun gale). Should I go back and rewatch those, then watch alicization? (If so, no spoilers, please!)

P.S. I don't enjoy Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tale, etc.