hellokitty9002's avatar

hellokitty9002

• Joined Mar 25, 2024

Say "I love you."

Apr 14, 2024

i loved this and hated this at the same time. it kinda annoyed me at times because there was moments where i was like was it needed, like so many randoms wanted to ruin the relationship and yamato GOT ON MY LAST NERVE bro... he sleeps w girls to make them feel better??? HUH??? like come on lets not normalise that and he was kinda pushy idk. BUT ANYWAYS mei, aiko and asami ONTOP, i love them. but yeah the story didn't have any depth to it and just had unnecessary drama in my opinion. ik i kinda ranted but it was honestly not that bad it was okay, i wouldn't really go out of my way to watch it tho.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Apr 14, 2024

it was okay. im not saying 'OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!!!' or ' OH NONONO THIS WAS SO BAD' it was okay. i wouldn't really watch it again tho but its ok. i did like the story itself but honestly atsushi made not like it like idk but his charcter is SOOO real like i get it but for this story it had me annoyeddd, he just got in the way and was abit selfish.

Orange

Apr 14, 2024

I LOVE ORANGE SMMM. I LOVE ROMANCE ANIME THAT IN BASED IN SKL AND INCLUDES REAL LIFE THEMES (i mean like mental health, depression and suicide) BUT THIS IS SO GOOD. I RECOMMEND! IT MADE ME SO HAPPY IDK BUT YH.

Koikimo

Apr 14, 2024

I HAVE ENDLESS LOVE FOR THIS ANIME. ITS SO FUNNY ASWL AND IT HAS THE ROMANCE AND EVERYTHING. idk what to say but WATCH ITT!!!

A Silent Voice

Apr 14, 2024

SO GOOD. REALLY EMOTIONAL. AMAZING STORYLINE AND I LOVED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHARACTERS MINUS NAOKA, OTHERWISE AN AMAZING STORYLINE WITH ELEMENTS OF ROMANCE. BUT ALSO INCLUDING LIKE THE REALITY OF LIFE AND HOW THINGS AREN'T EASY AND ALSO AFTER WATCHING THIS IT GAVE ME MORE UNDERSTANDING ON THIS THAT PEOPLE THIS DISABILITIES MAY GO THROUGH. I LOVE THIS!!!

Josee, the Tiger and the Fish

Apr 11, 2024

IT WAS ACC BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. ALSO IDK IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF 'a silent voice' AND 'kimi ni todoke' IDK WHY BUT YH KINDA GIVES ME THEM VIBES.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Apr 11, 2024

AMAZING MOVIE! YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY WATCH, I LOVED THIS SMM.

Rent-a-Girlfriend

Apr 4, 2024

im sorry but no. i can't explain how much this series ANNOYED me. it's so embarassing like he starts to like chizuru forreal and i feel like she kinda starts to like him back but she wont ACTUALLY date him so he has to pay for a RELATIONSHIP how sad, embarassing and TRAGIC. Even though i absolutely hated it i watched all three seasons but purely out of curiosity, like i was hoping it would end in a cute love story like i was hoping they would ACTUALLY date but no. AND OMG THE FACT RUKA DATED KAZUYA WHILE HE WAS CLEARLY INLOVE WITH CHIZURU HAD ME TWEAKINGG LIKE NOOOOO STOP DATING HIM, HIS NOT EVEN ALL THAT... See full review

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

Apr 4, 2024

i have unconditional love for studio ghilbi movies and ponyo has my heart. PONYO IS SUCH A CUTE MOVIE I LOVE IT AND YOU PROBABLY WILL TOO, WATCH IT.

Spirited Away

Apr 4, 2024

LOVE THIS MOVIE.... I LOVE ANYTHING STUDIO GHILBI TO BE HONEST BUT I LOVE THIS SOSOSOSO MUCH I'VE WATCHED IT SO MANY TIMES I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Sakura Trick

Apr 4, 2024

ik i kinda rated this low but i really liked this. MITSUKI REALLYYY ANNOYED ME because i HATEE when theres a cute couple and someone tries to ruin it but i mean she was ok in the end so but yeah i liked this.

Nodame Cantabile

Apr 4, 2024

I LOVELOVELOVE NODAME CANTABILE IDK Y BUT I JUST LOVE IT SM I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND. THE ONLY THING THE SLIGHTLY ANNOYED ME WAS THE FACT NODA LIKED CHIAKI SM BUT HIS ALWAYS LIKE 'NO she's not my girlfriend' AND STUFF BUT HONESTLY HE CARED FOR HER ALOT KINDA SO YEAH. BUT I REALLY LIKED THIS, AFTER WATCHING IT I WANTED TO CONTINUE DOING VIOLIN AGAIN (i quit a few months ago) BUT YEAH WATCH ITT. ALSO I REALLY LIKED THE ANIMATION STYLE.

Kids on the Slope

Apr 4, 2024

OMG I ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYED THIS I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T HOWEVER, I REALLY LIKED IT. I WOULD DEFINEATELY RECOMMEND. ITS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVS AND LIT RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MY FRNDS LIKE ITS SO GOOD, I ALSO LIKE THE 50s/60s THEME LIKE WOOO, LOVE THATT. I RECOMMEND!!! also animation style is 10/10, its really good. off topic but i also REALLY love nodame cantabile i TOTALLY recommend watching that and they both include themes of music just different genres of music but yeah you should totally watch both.

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas

Apr 2, 2024

i enjoyed this alot. However, I wish there was more progression in their romantic relationship but i really enjoyed it. It also would've been goood as a series. I TOTALLY recommend. i watched this while half asleep atlike 3am, so while my judgement may not be bulletproof i personally think it was good.