hazukiXX's avatar

hazukiXX

• Joined Nov 24, 2020

After finishing the first anime I stalled, I had some great thoughts, so as a regular crotoc, I felt like sharing my thoughts about it.

I didn't really have high expectations for the second season, but it went far beyond my expectations. The boring momentum was broken with the girls taking part in different projects/ I don't depsise it at all.

What I didn't like: The only thing I hated was the Project Krone producer. It was like I always held a personal grudge with her. But other than that, it was an awesome show

What I like: New plots, new groups, and new inserts! We get Uzuki's arc, where she deals with her self-esteem issues and overcomes it. Also, the girls, while continuing with Cinderella Project, has started their own projects except Ranko.

As whatever I wrote,, I love Idolmaster Cinderella Girls- mainly for the music. It's one of my favourites- maybe my fourth favourite anime. I plan on a rewatch next year, so maybe I'll update the review I wrote here if neccessary. Until then, bye!

9.5/10 characters

You must be logged in to leave comments. or