guiguimauve's avatar

• Joined Jul 26, 2021
  • 21

Someday's Dreamers

Aug 24, 2022

It's a short manga who are talking about romance, depression and feeling of inferiority and it is really well transmitted. Depression is a serious things who can touch everyone so take care of your family and friend, if you feeling depressed try to talk aboout it with someone you can trust.

The story : The story is quit good and has good progress, the rommance is not redundant and it's not have make me feel uncomfortable.

The art : It's normal drawing nothing go out of ordinary. When the caracters blush it make them really cute so good point with the drawing on that.

The caracter : They are all different and colorfull, i have feel attached to some of them. And they have all a small developement of mind.

So that's a pretty good rommance manga, if you need reconfort or if you feel heartbroken maybe it's not a good idea to look ar it because this manga always make me remember that  i am lonely xd. If you like cute caracter and people who can do everything for the love you will like it. I recommend it for the fan of rommance stuff.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or