giannki's avatar

giannki

• Joined Oct 1, 2017
  • 23

Boruto: Naruto next Generation

Great 1st episode to catch the viewers interest on how Boruto's tale will go. Following with episodes that are building up certain characters giving us fan's a base  of connection towards them in order to like the show and accept its changes. Its really  a pain knowing how much of an action freak I am but on the long run you connect to the characters  and  start realizing  how this new generation is so much different from the past.  What I can say to not spoil any of you interested in giving the series a shot. I'm very impressed on how  it shows how having peace can be difficult when there is a lot of resentment from the past a.k.a things that happen in Naruto Shippuden. I rated the story a 1 because honestly I cant judge it off a view episodes not knowing the true plot and what the writer's consider the climax. it was hard to give it a try deep down knowing nothing can replace Naruto. ( for those hardcore fans) One day gave it a try and I've caught up to date but I still haven't caught up with the manga. Still recommend giving it a shot ( My first review ever don't be harh lol)