ghostchu's avatar

• Joined Sep 28, 2020
  • 24

Skip Beat!

Sep 8, 2022

I think i binged this in 2-3 days. Funny light anime that anyone can just easily watch whenever. It's definitely now one of my go-to animes if I just want something that is light and easy and not need too much of my attention like when i'm studying or when i'm sick.

Love Stage!!

Sep 28, 2020

My favourite BL anime of all time! It's so cute and heartwarming and my god I wish I had a romance like this

The Promised Neverland

Sep 28, 2020

The is the most painful series I've watched. I feel like I've just been through 60 years of pain with each episode but my god it is brilliant. Be warned you will cry like the world is ending with every episode but it's so worth it and I cannot wait for the next season. So if you watch this anime (I recommend you do, it's amazing) be sure to have a box of tissues and comfort food next to you, you'll need it.

Attack on Titan

Sep 28, 2020

This is 100% one of the best anime series I have ever seen. Not only is the animation brilliant and unique but the storyline and character development is INSANE. You think it's going one way and then it turns in a completely different direction and the way it links up with all these details in previous episodes is just genius. Honestly this is an anime I will forever rewatch until I die, it's that good! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a good action anime and doesn't mind a lot of blood and death.

Kamigami no Asobi

Sep 28, 2020

Literally the best thing in life is this anime. I have cried and squealed and just completely broke down watching every single episode becuause of how PERFECT the characters are. I fell in love with every one of them and at the end it felt like the creaters just wanted to tear out my heart. I get GOOSEBUMPS watching this, and also cry everytime I think about the game because it's only on PSP and they're not being made anymore *cries in anime*

Kiss Him, Not Me

Sep 28, 2020

One of my favourite romance series, so cute and funny. I relate to the main character on a whole other level (BL gives me LIFE haha) but i wish it continued on and lasted as long as the manga.