galilacia's avatar

galilacia

• Joined Jan 21, 2018

I Love Yoo

Feb 5, 2018

What an awesome story! I just picked it up today and I already finished it. I can't wait for more!! All the characters are very very lovable, especially Kousuke, I just adore him!! The story is very interesting and I can't wait for the answers to all the questions the story piled up. I'm really excited to read something so refreshing and really really funny and adorable.

All in all, 100000/10, fantastic!

clockworkerr0r Feb 6, 2018

I love this story so much! It's one of the first webtoons/K-manga series that I ever picked up, and I'm still keeping up with the updates! All the characters are so charming and loveable in their own ways, and at this point, I'm not really sure who I'm cheering for to get with Shin-Ae. There's still so much the story hasn't revealed yet, and I'm so excited to see where it goes!

I've actually been reading another series that's really similar to I Love Yoo, The Greatest Wolf of My Life. It's a newer series that has the same kind of love triangle dynamic building up, where one of the guy characters is friendly with the female MC from the start, while the other is pretty rude towards her. I was pretty excited to find it, since it reminded me so much of I Love Yoo. It does have a smaller cast than I Love Yoo, but that does help the story focus on the main three characters a lot more, and I think it will help progress the romance plot of the story a little quicker as well.  I definitely recommend trying it out if you're looking for another series to pick up!