fragrantsnow's avatar

fragrantsnow

• Joined Jun 21, 2014

Castle Town Dandelion

Aug 15, 2015

Of course, this anime isn't over, so this is a small summation for people thinking of watching it.

The characters are endearing in my opinion, and you should end up liking at LEAST one of them.  Alsthough there is a little bit of fan service there isn't even panty shots or anything so it's not that bad, from a girls perspective, it just makes me roll my eyes a little and ignore it.  It's a harem that isn't a harem because there's guys and girls, and no central love intrest.  Plenty of bishies/close to bishes/pretty boys for the girls <33

The premise is interesting, although completely unrealistic. Each episode is cut into two seperate stories, each with it's own little theme, that lets you see a little more of the characters.  Some have more of a point than others. *cough cough "Akane's Skirt" skit* lol.  Amidst these smaller stories are ongoing stories that move the plot along.  I like that the series has nice fluffyness that's easy and cute to watch, AND a story.

This series has lower ratings than the other series I'm watching right now (as they currently air- like this one) but I don't think it really derves them.  It is lighter, but I find that refreshing.  If you wanna see some cute characters you will find yourself rooting for to become king, and be entertained in a lighthearted way that doesn't get you pressing rewind to figure out "wait wtf just happened?" I would reccomend this show.

I'll write a different reveiw once it's completed, but I thought someone should write something for people thinking of watching the series for now....