flutekind's avatar

flutekind

• Miami
  • Joined Jul 23, 2013
  • ? / F

No better time to watch it than now.

Currently, watching it in tandem with eps13-14 of the 3rd season of Kuroko no Basket makes more sense than in season 2 (unless you know the whole story from reading the completed manga). This is because halfway through the 2nd season (same in the manga), the plot switches from Winter Cup to Teiko Middle, where this episode takes place as well. This episode pretty much takes place within episodes 13-14 of the 3rd season, which is around episode 60 overall. In the manga, I believe this episode syncs up to around where episode 60 is than episode 45 (I don't know the chapters though, sorry!).

Spoilers: This gives the basis for why Aomine is coldhearted when it comes to basketball. While this may make sense to watch it during/before Aomine faces off with Seirin High (excuse my spelling if its off), it also makes sense to watch it in the Teikou arc. Either way, it's interesting character development that you don't want to miss, but then again I like Kuroko no Basket very very much lol. (edit: While I may seem biased giving this one episode thing 10/10s all around, I just wanted to tell anyone who's interested in watching this episode to watch it. Otherwise, you would've missed out on optional but cool character development that wouldn't have been seen in the overall episodes unless you read the manga!)

You must be logged in to leave comments. or