ffxv's avatar

ffxv

• Joined Apr 17, 2019

Rent-A-Girlfriend

Aug 24, 2020

It's not bad, but certainly not the best. It's a type of anime I would watch if I was bored. Although it is both funny and cute! I do recommend it if your looking for a cute shoujo.

Mezzo Forte

Jul 24, 2020

This would be a great anime! That is if it had no hentai.

5.2/10 animation

Fancy Lala

Jul 24, 2020

This series was really cute! Just because an anime is old, does NOT mean that it will be bad. Not all old animes are bad! This is by far, one of my favourite magical/idol kinda anime!

Be-Boy Kidnapp'n Idol

Jul 24, 2020

I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS. Ok this anime had a really sweet ending and that one line. "this is riders love." I really enjoyed this anime!!!

5.6/10 animation
7.8/10 overall

Lesson XX

Jul 24, 2020

This anime wasn't as bad as others. It actually showed a bit of developmentwith the male leads, and wasn't just all about explicit things! I try not to spoil much, but overall it was pretty good for a BL anime.

Close the Last Door!

Jul 24, 2020

This was ok, for a BL anime I didn't expect much. Some BL anime just have no plot and have alot of smut in it. I didn't mind this because there was less interaction with the male leads, and it had abit of a plot that it followed.

6.6/10 story
5.8/10 animation
6.9/10 overall

Zenki

Jul 17, 2020

Its not bad, but there are some cliche stuff. I mean its pretty typical for a somewhat old anime. I really didn't expect much, but its a good watch if you wanna kill time.

6.5/10 sound
6.7/10 overall

The Labyrinth of Grisaia

Jul 17, 2020

Woah, this was really good. This is just about the male lead meeting his master and it shows his childhood. I recommend this although there are some content I didn't really enjoy.

7.5/10 sound

Grisaia: Phantom Trigger

Jul 17, 2020

So, I was pretty much confused with this. I didn't see any of the previous characters and suddenly some new characters appeared. Its good, but if you liked the original characters I really don't recommend this. I guess its some sort of way to continue the anime.

7.5/10 animation

The Fruit of Grisaia

Jul 17, 2020

So I watched the whole series, and I'm going to talk about my feelings about this anime truthfully. For those who disliked the fan service, don't watch the specials. I know there is alot of fan service in The Fruit Of Grisaia too, but other than that the anime was truly beautiful. I enjoyed the anime (especially the last few episodes). I do recommend this anime, but I get why some people don't like this anime. A few reasons might be because there is fan service, an op male lead and alot of harem. Other than that, its actually a really good anime.

8.3/10 overall

Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

Oct 27, 2019

I highly recommend this. Although it only has 10 episodes, the episodes are long so don't get sad over little episodes. For people who don't like harem, this is perfect, but even if you do watch the first episode. I watched this anime because I love 90s anime and this is one of my fav! You might not like the ending but its still very good. 10/10