eminAAnime's avatar

• Joined Sep 22, 2008
  • ?

Mirmo Zibang!

Nov 21, 2012

This is am extremely good anime! About the importance of friendship, love,  it has alot of comedy, and teaches us life lessons. All you can ask for in an anime <3 it is one of my favorite! and i have cried in episodes 100-102 multiple times but you wotn understand the depth of their friend unless you watch it from the begining ;) yes its a little childish but we all have that kid inside us:)

it is about a girl and she thinks its alittle stupid but she makes a wish anyway upon a cup and popped out of nowhere a fairy pops out :O the fairy is selfish, has a temper,and most of the time only cares about chocolate but when somone is in trouble he is the hero.

There are about 3 other humans who also get a fairy and thats where all the drama begins because it is a love square.

Also because there is evil in the world they have to save it and protect it from evil ;) even though a huge sacrifice in needed in exchage/ in consecuence of peace :'(

There is comedy, and love, and adventure, and jealousy and the Anime is simply amazing!
Please Watch <3

I LOVED IT <3

ThuyVi12 May 20, 2015

How did you watch all of those episodes? I am literally dying try to search for them. Please reply >.< I can't wait anymore longer T^T

Dana714 Aug 18, 2014