egan314's avatar

egan314

• Joined Nov 10, 2021
  • 22

Up until around episode 6, the show was going pretty well and each episode made it a bit more interesting. The ecchi moments actually made sense and were truly a side thing, not a focus. I really appreciate when shows manage this. However, after that point, the show not only becomes incredibly rushed, but a potential plot is revealed that would be slightly cheesy but also really nice/sweet. Instead, they throw it out the window, create a new overused plot that half ruins the show, jam what should have been 1.5 seasons into half a season, and then end with what would have been the same ending as the plot they hinted at, but in a really crappy way. Basically, the first half of this show is an 8/10, but the second half ruins it and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. First anime I've rated below a 5, which is really sad considering how great it started. I really wish shows like this would just cut off and leave viewers wanting more for however long it takes to get a second season, even if it's never.