dxnac's avatar

• Joined Dec 28, 2019
  • 20

Warble

Jun 30, 2020

THIS IS SO GOOD UGH and the concept is so cool the only reason why it's not 10/10 is because there were few misunderstandings near the end, and when it got solved it was just kinda like "oh." which was kinda bruh oh well BUT don't let that deter you from reading because the misunderstanding wasn't really prevalent or annoying. I love the difference in all the characters and their distinct personalities. And the art was so gorgeous especially the solo mc scenes. And this is my own problem and these things probably wouldn't have fit in with the story perfectly but I wish the stories kinda stopped more because when I binge read all the chapters in one night (oops) the story is always moving on and progressing without many breaks or leisure scenes ig to take in what's happening but i guess that makes since since the characters are in a time crunch. This is nice because the story is always moves at a steady pace and doesn't have many "filler" scenes. Anyways WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU READ SOLO LEVELING, THE SECOND COMING OF GLUTTONY or basically any action manga lmao why isn't more popular ://

8.8/10 story