duchessliz's avatar

• Joined Jan 5, 2012
  • ? / F

Read to Level Up

Dec 18, 2020

This series has so many ups and downs. I swear, I enjoy a few chapters and the next few are utter sh*t. The art changes, though most don't seem to notice that, but hell the girl who ends up liking him in the beginning ends up looking completely different by the time she goes off screen! Even her eye color changed! Also, his first girlfriend is very much disliked by myself and many others because it give you the impression that he's going to end up with a different girl when suddenly they pull a completely different one out of the authors ass and we're just supposed to be like "oh, okay", but not, it's really not. Then you have him deciding what he wants to do with his life and the way he goes about deciding it is spur of the moment convienant asspulling by the author. Quite frankly the only reason I've stuck with the series this long is 1. I've already invested this much time in it so I at least want to know what happens until it gets unbearable (which it's gotten close several times) 2. I want to know if he ends up with the restaurant girl eventually (if he had a brain, it would have already happened) and 3. What the hell is up with that book?

..........

So yeah, I'm not giving this series a recommendation. It's pretty trash to be honest.