dingdong69's avatar

• Joined Sep 12, 2021
  • ?

Bibliomania

Dec 10, 2021

• "Bibliomania can be a symptom of obsessive–compulsive disorder which involves the collecting or even hoarding of books to the point where social relations or health are damaged."

Pure, unbridled talent on full display. I cant even begin to describe how amazing the art is.

The plot is very unique, set in a world inside a book. Don't let this fool you, because each and every page is its own unique world - and guest. A space of endless imagination where everything and anything that you want can come true. Alluring, one might say. Our main character, Alice is a go-happy young girl (or what it appears to be...) that so happens to stumble upon this book. It follows a similar premise as the OG 'Alice in Wonderland', young child enters a strange world, crazy shit ensues, etc. This is what you can exactly expect from Biblomania as well.

I'll drop it here since I think the best way to enjoy this manga is to go in blind. You will definitely not be disapointed with all the twist and turns it goes through.

Also, the title has more meaning than you might think.

Cheers.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

Curiousmadra Dec 20, 2021

Thats interesting  that the book title relates to an actual OD disorder! I also thought Alice was far from the original character like I never expected her to be less bothered by scary things surrounding her and then suddenly becomes super Saiyan. The art really really did her transformation well!