dineshnaiduvijayan's avatar

• Joined Nov 22, 2015
  • ?

Fox Spirit Matchmaker

Aug 22, 2017

This is my first review. I decided to do this since there is no review yet for this anime.

The story starts of slow initialy but as the story progress, i felt the should make each episode longer.

Each episode is somewhat 15-20mins long including prologue, opening credit and end credit. Thus, the content will be only 10 mins.

Now, for the story. This story revolves around two MCs, Yuechu Bai and Tushan Susu. Susu is a fox spirit and as a fox spirit, her job is to matchmake couples from previous life(love between human and demon). Susu and Bai (both MCs) are a couple from previous life and regarded as legends in their spiritual power. So there are people who wants to unite them and some, who wants to seperate them.

Gist of the story. Will this couples find true love while matchmaking other couples?

Fans who like romantic comedy with bit action should give this anime a try. This anime tries to please all genre fans by having abit of all the content except ecchi i guess. The side character's ( previous-life couples) story is quite nice and romantic. For the MCs, their progress is somewhat slow.

Sorry for the grammers and spellings. This is my opinion on this anime.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or