Version 3.2, on January 01, 2020 =>
- I just like to watch anime. And collect anime figures.
- I'm from Romania, a country in Europe.
- My anime collection: 30+ manga and around 30 figures. I'm going to buy more in the future. Or rather say, i received most on them on my birthdays, and i'm sure i'll get more every year...
- I watch anime for pleasure, i'm not obsessed with it. My anime list is a sign of too much free time.
- I don't know japanese (can't read at all, and understand a few words that are useless in real life ).
- I visited Japan at the end of 2016, and it was amazing.
- I used to watch anime daily, but now i don't have that much time.
- I used to watch 2 anime series at a time, so in case one was bad, the other would compensate. Now I watch just one anime from start to end, all in one day.
- I watch english subbed anime, don't like the dubs (but some are good), or them subbed in my country language.
- I only watch already completed anime.
- As far as what type of anime i watch, comedy is the main genre (I want to laugh or smile at least) and I continue with: Slice of life, Moe, Otaku culture, Parody, School Life, Ecchi, Harem, Yuri, and many more.
- Yes I watch ecchi anime, but I like it when it's nicely integrated in the story. Panty shots are the best.
- I don't watch violence themed anime. So horror, medieval, war, and many other anime types are a no no. I don't like drama either, it usually destroys a nice anime.
- I only give 5 ***** (these are stars) or nothing at all.
- If I like an anime or something special from it, so at the end I can say I enjoyed it, I rate it 5*.
- If I don't like it at all or not so much (a boring anime probably), or some scenes destroyed the feeling, I don't rate it at all.
- I received a comment that said, that it isn't fair if I rate it this way. But go to any anime here, and see how they are rated or their reviews: even the best of the best or the worst anime have ratings between 0.5 and 5. So i'm not unfair. I can't rate how I feel.
- My anime list is up to date, because I update here after watching all the episodes for the day. I also have a MAL list ( i have the same username ).
- The first anime I watched, was in kindergarten. But it wasn't untill 2006-2007 when i "discovered" the internet.Up to this year, i watched only what was on tv. But this was enough, watched probably around 100 series this way.
- I used the "list" feature of this site to make....lists :) Here you go: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/dgmikep/lists . It took some time to pick them, and i will make many more.
I will reply to any comment. So post one if you arrive on this page.