deathlotus's avatar

• Joined Nov 16, 2017
  • 19

Mars

Sep 3, 2019

I think this story really isn't for everyone. However, if I have one comment it is that if you want to really understand and appreciate this series you have to read it all. Some arcs or back stories are really hard to swallow with hard cold truth and trauma worthy back stories.

One thing that really impressed me is the character developemet. Yes the cliche popular outgoing bad boy and quiet shy 'hates boy' girl is there. It's the foundation, the start, volume 1 if we will. But the more you read the more it distance itself from your classical rosebud story. In a dark twisted way maybe but in a emotionaly taking way neitherless. Really I think from the past reviews I read that the character developement is underrated. I mean it is suprisingly smooth. There is no miracle switch. You don't necessarily realise just how much they change unless you take a second to think about it.

If I had to talk briefly this is what you should take out of this series.

If you are here for the one by one description I guess now is your moment.

Story :

It's good. There is some cliches but I think every good story has a little cliche in it. I mean there is really no way to distance yourself from it. However, it is original and unique still. It has in my own opinion cliches yes but not too much. Don't base it all on volume 1 it's litterally the worst of cliche you will have to see reading this series. All in all it also has some unexpected twists and raises interesting questions through out the story.

Art:

I really don't know how to comment art but well. It's pretty good a little on the oldfashion side but really good art. It's in no way a hindrance to the lecture.

The characters are nice. 15 volumes really gives the opportunity to the author and artist to developp emotional dept to the characters and she doesn't miss it. You always find more about the characters without getting out of the outlines of their personality. I think the character development is really what I take out of this story.

Well that is all hope it helped you or not really I can't say I mind.

7.5/10 art