creampuffs18's avatar

• Joined Mar 27, 2020
  • 20

Kuroko's Basketball

Mar 30, 2020

Kuroko's Basketball is one of the animes I'm watching right now because I really like sports anime. To be honest, I d0n't really like it. For me, it is not really as good as what I thought it would be. It is all about basketball but it doesn't really show much of their matches with other schools. It just mostly show a part or just a glimpse of their games. Also if you would compare it to Haikyuu which is also a sports anime but about volleyball, Kuroko's Basketball have lots of scenes where no character speaks and they just put music. So yeahhh, for my opinion, Haikyuu is and will always be way better than this. Even if I'm not really a player of volleyball and seldomly watches volleyball games, the anime just caught my interest unlike Kuroko's Basketball. I'm still on Season 1 but it already bore me. I'm sorry but it just didn't really met my expectations and I think there are better sports anime than this like Haikyuu! and Free!. It is nothing ike those. Sorry to those who love this but I just really think it's nothing like other animes.

... And also, no Basketball game ends with a tie... there will always be an overtime...