𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓷𝓸 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓯ī𝓻𝓾 𝓮 𝔂ō𝓴𝓸𝓼𝓸!
konnichiwa, mina-san!🌷 before anything else, I would like to inform you that this page is full of my silliness. well, I'm just a living human who loves Anime after food tho. fatso, let me get straight to the point... you can call me Sasu, a virgomice. 22 years being alive from the Philippines. a'right, it's none of your business but I am a seasonally mood changer & nocturnal ever since I became a young-adult. I'm just a semi-newbie here in this town and not kinda good enough with some Animes. so, please be good to me? that's all I can think of. I am not that called Otaku because I've just got here recently, almost in a half of 2 years to be exact, but I am grateful to have the opportunity to be one of them—I truly am. look, I am mostly interested in K-drama & K-pop which is better that I probably consider myself as a real fangirl. seemingly, I got no doubt 'cause Anime is real, I mean—I've been watching Anime since I was in grade school or perhaps since I was in my child days that I now don't remember—like that includes me watching the biggest & the eminence Voltes V, Mazinger Z & Daimos. yet, I didn't even notice what does Anime means or whereas worth watching that time... although, all of them are worth to watch even the Live Actions. 🎥
【👑 ｒｕｎｎｉｎｇ－ｕｐ ｒａｔｉｎｇ ｓｙｓｔｅｍ 👑】
⭐ 1 star: 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝑒
⭐⭐ 2 star: 𝟥𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒
⭐⭐⭐ 3 star: 𝟤𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 star: 𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 star: 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓎
🌻 and here also are the list of my trashy details:
- with an alien mentality
- faceless since birth
- future photographer & frustrated writer
- currently living in akihabara
- imaginary idol from seoul
- wants to be the best food eater in the universe
- hooked by watching anime, reading manga, manhwa & novel
- love to hear millennial songs
- admiring american movies & series such as hallmark, netflix and disney
- plus; I really admire poco's cuteness 🐱
therefore, it must have been obvious that I freakin' love to watch Cardcaptor Sakura even how many times I've already watched it. in fact, I don't care as long as I enjoy it thoroughly. you know, I hate yellow things but Kero-chan is the one that I loved—Suppie-chan is just a bonus. and ta-dah! this is how it works. after all, I got myself psyched up 'cause I have three reasons;
- first: it because the Manga of Cardcaptor Sakura was originally run from year 1996 when I exactly was born. I know, one of the dumbass excuses I've known but literally—there are also some Animes that have been made, only not the Manga. just like the Animation series of Detective Conan, Dragon Ball GT, Midori no Makibaō & Cinderella Monogatari. ✨
- second: it's kinda weird 'cause I'm not a teenager anymore neither old like I do understand, I still want to watch it. but not unless if I got married and have kids. ofc, Cardcaptor Sakura has a moral lesson for kids to the point that they were fully aware on how to gain friendship at the view. nothing is impossible for them to do unexpected things that might be a terrible tragedy—and for being a part of it.
- third: honestly, families are like puzzles... they fit together in a certain way, and if one piece is missing, it throws everything off. that really means important to all people now. 'cause precisely, like what Sakura did, for herself; she lives, tries and wants to protect her own family even take responsibilities to the world either way owe her life. certainly, for everyone. and specifically, I admire someone who has been a secret hero was just like, Touya. I wish I had a brother like him. he's an inspiring person. I wanna know how it feels being loved by an older brother, like they both used to.
- however, after I've watched the Clear Card Arc, I don't even know if I can still digest the feeling of reality to have not enough episodes, because apparently it was the last season—or maybe just go back watching the first episode since from the first season. what to do? ever since Syaoran & Sakura got the chance to see each other again, I knew something was coming. say, memories may sneak down but feelings can't. I've already noted that. but speaking of, I'll never get tired watching this kind of Anime forever, whatever people will say to me 💕
𝓜𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓹 5 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻♥
- Cardcaptor Sakura being socially responsible at the very young age is totally out of line but Sakura did very well.
- Yu Yu Hakusho second chance is stronger than I thought. Keiko was very supportive to Yusuke and that's how it goes.
- Flame of Recca I like how is Yanagi being protected by the hands of Recca. it seems that the situation was grave.
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Nanatsu no Taizai
Kuroko no Basket's "Fantastic Tune", Black Clover's "Black Rover" & Boku no Hero Academia's "Heroes" are my kind of mood.
🌸 admire too much in a way that I can't turn down 🌸