chii's avatar

• Joined Oct 23, 2005
  • ? / F

Yamamoto Mimikaki-Ten

Nov 29, 2010

This one shot was sent to me by my dear friend NimirRa on a day when I really REALLY needed some cheering up. When I clicked on the link I saw the english title Yamamoto Ear Cleaning Shop. Right away I knew I was going to fall in love with this delightful short.

Ear cleaning is a very important thing to me that I take quite seriously at times. Sometimes I wish that I could look at it through a microscope just cause. So when I saw that someone took the time to draw out a one shot about this very subject it was like I did it myself. I personally don't relate to the growing up part of the boys life in this story but I do understand the pleasure someone can get from a simple ear cleaning.

One thing that I really loved about it was all the different kinds of ear cleaning tools there were. I have an interesting amount of things I use and would love to try out some I saw in this manga.

I just hope that one day my pants don't get as wet as his did if I am ever so brave and actually get someone else to do my ear cleaning for me.

chii Nov 29, 2010

[Preferred ear cleaning device of chii's is a special needle I have]

NimirRa Nov 29, 2010

Ear cleaning is something that needs to be taken seriously by everyone. Really I am just trying to spread the word and showing you that manga was part of my duty. I will continue to show more people and I urge you to do the same. It is my dream that some day no ears will go uncleaned!

[Preferred ear cleaning device of Nimmy's is the Q-Tip]