chickietenders's avatar

chickietenders

• my pineapple under the sea
  • Joined Oct 6, 2020

NO SPOILERS

I think Doubt Bunny is worth the read. It's not very long and also very entertaining, although it did lose me for a second while it was building up to the climax. I just kept getting frustrated with not knowing who the official "wolf" was.

In the beginning, I tried using context clues and vibe checks to figure out who the wolf was and I was torn between two specific characters the entire time right up until the murders started happening and I was thrown back into uncertainty.

There isn't much room character development-wise but the characters are still very well written. They use logic and reasoning until their paranoia starts getting in the way, and at first it seems like it might be too fast paced for the paranoia to kick in but then I realized that this waas all very much agaisnt their consent and the situation itself was traumatizing.

I don't really have a song that came to mind but this did remind me of a horror movie I like. I recommend watching Devil (2010), it's sooooo good and the plot is a lot like this: strangers are trapped in an elevator together and they have to figure out who the Devil is and what their connection to each other is before they can escape. It's super mind bogling :)