century100's avatar

• Canada
  • Joined Dec 13, 2017

Amagi Brilliant Park

Dec 14, 2017

The story of Amagi Brilliant Park involves characters named Maple Landers from another dimension (probably Canada) that moved here to gain energy from happiness. Other than that fact, it's mostly realistic, with running a theme park and gaining fans and revenue.

The story is pretty interesting, captivating me for the first couple of episodes. I lost some interest watching it at some point, but being the otaku I am, I don't tend to leave anime behind without completing them first; so watching a few more episode got my interest back. So basically, what I'm saying is that the anime can be interesting, fun and boring at times.

The design is great. Some eyecandy here and there (cough, big bust, cough), as well as some cute looking characters. What I REALLY like though, is Isuzu's gun...damn.

There aren't any visible flaws with how the characters speak, but I would opt for an English dub. As for the music, it's pretty good, but I like the song in the intro the most.

The characters each have their own unique personalities. It's also somewhat satisfying to see Kanie's transition from narcissism to the opposite. Still loving the gun. The diverse personalities are a great thing for a peppy anime like this, but it wouldn't really hurt to include a few other ethnicities, right?

This anime was pretty fun to watch but like I said before, it can get boring sometimes. I recommend adding a sudden turn of events in some episodes to keep the interest consistent.

Overall, it has been a very good anime. It was pretty colourful and fun to watch as it neared the end.