btstaekook2006's avatar

• Joined Oct 12, 2020
  • 17

Hosigi's Story

Feb 28, 2021

I don't know why people don't like this, I think its very cute and funny. At first, it is a little weird but overall it's cute. Also, don't read the whole thing don't comment. And just because there is male pregnancy doesn't mean the author has a male pregnancy kink, and if they did then thats weird, but I'm still going to mind my business lol.

Fools

Jan 13, 2021

I thought it was a cute story, I really liked the art and the characters are adorable. Tbh I was confused sometimes, but besides that I really recommend this if you are beginning to read stuff like this because it's simple, cute and not explicit.

BJ Alex

Nov 7, 2020

I love this manga. The author does such a good job at telling the story, and how there is so many changes throughout the story is amazing. Also, this manga has some of the best character development ever, I just love how both of the couples were just supposed to be "sex partners" with not feelings attached, but they end up falling in love, I also like how this manga touches on sensitive subjects without getting too deep, AND THE SEX SCENE ARE A 10/10. I 100% recommend this if you're looking for something to read