bejaminabunda's avatar

• Joined Jul 1, 2020
  • 23

Absolute Threshold

Jan 22, 2024

I find it quite early to write a review, but I wanna do it so I'll just try to be brief without giving spoilers: basically both the ml and fl come from rich gangster families. Fl's parents want her to marry the ml, but they don't get along at first. However, some things happen, and I can see them having an enemies-to-lovers dynamic.  Despite that, I must say: I don't like either of them so far. Both seem like they came straight out of a Wattpad story: the ml is a super edgy, "badass" gangster, and the fl is a total pushover. She seems to have no will of her own, like a plastic bag drifting... See full review

Tensei Idol to Doruota no Kishi

Aug 6, 2023

it's really cute! It's a shame this is so short

8.5/10 characters

Golden Mage

Jul 22, 2023

honestly, this is awful. It's uninteresting, cliché, annoying, the fight scenes are terrible, the dialogue is dumb af and my conclusion is that this was written by a 12 year old.

The Price of a Broken Engagement

May 21, 2023

This made me lose brain cells, and I already don't have that many

1.5/10 overall

This Wasn't My Plan

Mar 7, 2023

this is so boring, I just can't bring myself to like any of the characters, the facial expressions are dull and the story doesn't really makes sense.

2.5/10 overall

The Abandoned Empress

Jan 20, 2023

this is just awful and frustrating, don't read this guys.

Jinx

Jan 3, 2023

guys, please don't read this, see the warnings in the description (I should've done that before reading it). This is just traumatazing and sad. The MC is really nice and you get attached to him, but the ML just isn't. He r@pes the MC multiple times. The ML is a boxer, so just think about the MC trying to resist. Please don't think this is fine just becase it's fiction, I don't think this should be okay.

Savor the Taste

Jul 25, 2022

meh, not that good. The FL is nice but the ML is annoying. He's always saying stuff like "she's mine", like??? ew bro 🤢

Long After the Ending

Jul 13, 2022

don't recommend. This manhwa is constantly bodyshaming big people with muscles and that's very annoying and disrespectful. Though the art is pretty, the story is not that interesting. It's a shame, this could've been a good story.

Not-Sew-Wicked Stepmom

May 25, 2022

This is such good story with such wonderful characters. Seriously, it's amazing. I really recommend.

Long Live the Drama King

May 15, 2022

pls this is so fun, I really recommend

8.5/10 story

The Producer's Second Life

Apr 30, 2022

the story is ok, but the mc is just so full of himself that it becomes annoying. He also relies a lot on his knowledge from the future and he basically knows everything that is going to happen, so I don't think it's very interesting, wouldn't recommend.

6.5/10 story

A Man's Man

Apr 24, 2022

the mc repent his past actions, so he works on himself to be a better person and take good care of the ones he loves. He is very smart and manipulative. I like it because I prefer mental games over all those fighting manhwas (but there is some action tho). The story takes place at a company so we get to see all the dog eats dog environment where he worked at during all his career. It's a good story, you should check it out.

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters

Rescue System

Apr 20, 2022

really interesting! The story is nice and a good change from all those dungeons manhwas. The mc is op and he saves lives, that's it 🤷‍♀️

7.5/10 story
7.5/10 characters

The Legendary Return

Apr 19, 2022

[SPOILER ALERT] MC is not a good person at all. He's super annoying, arrogant and very disgusting. He hits on his childhood crush that's a teenager, while HE has the mind of a grown ass adult (and she still dumps him lmao). The story gets boring since he gets everything he wants very fast and without any hardwork. I do not recommend.

The Prey's Hunting Game

Apr 18, 2022

DON'T READ THIS. Trust me.

Level 1 Player

Mar 1, 2022

it's that story that we all know, but bad explained. Zero creativity I tell you...

Confession (Cheonghu)

Feb 27, 2022

it's nice but so short 😭😭😭

7.5/10 story

The Frost Flower Knight

Feb 13, 2022

Awful. The story is lame and the art doesn't add much. The characters have little to no charisma and the expressions are unclear. Truly a waste of time.

The Healing Solaris Cleric

Feb 9, 2022

Sexualixes women and is totally BORING. The story has no future and MC's personality is so generic that it hurts. Don't recommend.

QUESTISM

Jan 30, 2022

It had potential, but...  It's unnecessarily embarrassing, the MC is dumb and the story just gets pathetic at some point.

Grand Warlock Streamer

Jan 30, 2022

Boring. The manhwa is about an "archmage streamer" but I've read until ch 19 and he still doesn't stream, like??? It's badly written and the characters are dull. It looked interesting during the first chapters but it goes from bad to worse.

Angel or Villainess

Jan 30, 2022

Uninteresting and badly written. The art is not appealing at all and the characters are boring and dumb. The history accuracy is absurd, the MC is stupid and the clothes are ugly. It's really not worth the time.

Your Talent Is Mine

Jan 29, 2022

Absolutely DUMB. Sexualises women, i's boring, average and too fast paced. MC talks about protecting his sister but he does things that'll put her in danger... It really isn't worth it.

3.5/10 overall

The Divine Twilight's Return

Jan 29, 2022

Boring. The character design is bad but the art is good. It's uninteresting the way the mc already knows about everything and how everything is easy to him. It also doesn't explain a lot of important things. It's not interesting at all, don't recommend.

4.5/10 overall

Reincarnated as an Unruly Heir

Jan 28, 2022

Boring. The character design is good and the art is great, but the story is not that interesting. It's really annoying to see the way people treat the MC and there's no explanation to a lot of things that should've been explained. Don't really recommend.

Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Jan 25, 2022

boring and stupid. The art is stiff and the characters are annoying. Don't recommend...

6.5/10 art

Don't Hire My Brother, Your Highness!

Jan 24, 2022

Uninteresting and boring, but the art is pretty.

6.5/10 story
5.5/10 overall

This Is The Law

Jan 22, 2022

Is interesting. A little boring sometimes but overall is good. The art is ok and the story seems promising.

I Raised a Black Dragon

Jan 22, 2022

It's not very interesting and also a little boring... the lil dragon is cute tho and the art is pretty.

6.8/10 story