begtsats's avatar

begtsats

• Greece
  • Joined Oct 10, 2020

Jan 12, 2021

I'm gonna try to describe this masterpiece with the fewest words possible so you do yourself a favor and watch it. First things first, i'm gay and i came across this anime cause i was searching for some great queer stories. This one delivered. Its by no means bromance. Let me say that again. IT'S NOT BROMANCE! Phew ok now thats out of the equation. No. 6 is a dystopian, sci - fi story about two boys who fell in love. Their backgrounds couldnt be any different and they seem to have no common ground, but they both have soft, poetic hearts. Their relationship is very romantic and heartbreaking. The anime itself is very symbolic and surreal which is about my fav type of sci - fi stories. Also its more about charachters and less about worldbuilding. The story felt to be developing slow in some episodes and really rushed in others, but i guess with only 11 episodes such things are the norm. This anime is for the theater kids, for those of us with deep connection with themselves. Those with kind hearts and deep emotions. Those who love books and understand the symbolism of things. For the science fiction lovers who are not just about the extravaganza of it all, but for the deeper meaning. So, i've said enough. Just watch this absolute masterpiece. As for my self, i've just ordered the manga ;) Peace out my gays, lesbos and theys.