bedsheetghost's avatar

magic floating island with sky robots????? immediate 10/10

9.5/10 animation

Yarichin Bitch-bu

Nov 22, 2020

Yeah... this is complicated. Basically, a bunch of high school kids do the do in the photography club. From what I know, in the manga, the characters are of age and the creator of the manga did not consent to the anime being made (I could be off on this but I can't find much info on it so please correct me if I'm wrong). They aged the characters down for the anime, which makes it borderline cp. Gotta admit the intro is a bop though. I'm not very good with writing so I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes (I also wrote this much later at night than I should be awake).

8.5/10 sound

Soul Eater

Nov 20, 2020

Where do I even start? I'm a sucker for any anime or manga with a unique art style, so that was an automatic hook for me, but boy do I love everything else about it. Now, the reason I didn't give the story a full 10/10 is mainly because of how many ups and downs there were, but this anime played it off so well it always left me wanting more. I binged this in just a few days because I (and this might be the adhd talking) could barely think about anything but the cliffhanger I had just left off on. Sound? Matched perfectly with what was going on (well, as good as anime gets). Characters? The representation... See full review

9.9/10 story

Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun

Nov 4, 2020

Okay so this might be the adhd talking here but this very well may be the best thing I have watched in my life, stop reading reviews and just start watching this. I'm warning you, though, don't get attached to the characters, nothing good will come of crying over a fictional ghost (speaking from personal experience).

Given

Nov 4, 2020

Do I even have to explain? Not only does it have immaculate representation, but the animation and storyline are just perfect. It's one of those animes where if I had just keyboard smashed this review you would've immediately known what I was saying. 10/10 isn't sufficient, 11/10 maybe?

Ouran High School Host Club

Nov 4, 2020

Well-written characters? Check. Non-repetitive storyline? Check. Original ideas? Check. Needs a second season? Check. Homosexual supporting cast? Check.

9.5/10 story