azarathmz1's avatar

• Joined Apr 16, 2020
  • 21

Cells at Work! Code Black

Dec 20, 2021

If you want to watch this anime, I recommend watching the first Cells at Work! seasons, as this one is going to be a little darker and harder to deal with, you will get used to the type of world that way as well. The first seasons are a lot more colourful and happier than this one, family friendly even because they deal with a young healthy body. In contrast, Code Black deals with an unhealthy, probably old body. This makes it possible to dealt with harder subjects about the human body, or subjects that children may not be able to deal with or understand. I very much recommend it. It was worth it. And... See full review

Teasing Master Takagi-san

Nov 22, 2021

It is a shame because the animation in general it's really good. You would think when you start watching it that the pattern will change eventually and would develop into something funny and romantic. But this is not the case. The main character falls every single time for the pranks that the girl plays on him and it becomes so repitetive that it's boring.  The girl is in love with the main character and the only way in which she feels to get close to him is by making him misserable. Feel free to watch it, maybe you'll like it, but again- it's boring.

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Oct 26, 2021

It was a very good story, I won't deny that. The only thing that kept me from finishing this show at first was the male gaze. In the development and comic relief parts this becomes more noticible and it's a little disgusting. But well. Good show anyways. I don't know when I'll be starting the 2nd season, but it won't be soon enough, I can tell that.

Sweetness & Lightning

Aug 23, 2021

Random anime about a widow father and his daughter. There is not exactly a plot apart from them learning how to cook delicious food and the experiences the little girl has at her kindergarden. Prepare to feel hungry with every episode you watch.