ash63's avatar

• Joined Mar 9, 2019
  • ?

KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World

Aug 26, 2023

Got a quite unique plot from recent typical Isekais. Unpredictable story. Animation is quite unique too, you may like it or not like it. But you watch it for the comedy.  It starts with as usual mc getting Isekaied. But the story differs from the other Isekais after that. The world is religionless. To survive the mc must help a loli goddess from his world to gather worshippers in the new world...There are some wild twists here and there. As an ecchi anime it has lots of fan services.  It's not a masterpiece of any kind. But it's entertaining enough to keep you dropping. Recommend if you want to... See full review

Am I Actually the Strongest?

Aug 24, 2023

Couldn't tolerate more than 2 episodes. Wtf is this.. new born baby beating monsters now. vending machine, sword, spider .... what else are we left to see in isekais!! Anyway two episodes were my limit here..

Helck

Aug 24, 2023

I was skeptical to start watching because the mc looks like mcu thor idiotic version. But this anime is very good. Defenitely one of the better ongoing series. It's just a perfect mixture of comedy, comedy, mystery and fantasy elements. Kicks off with Helck a human hero competing in the tournament that determines the next demon lord. Vermelio one of the great demon general thinks he has some alternate motive and must be stopped at any cost... first few episodes was just rediculous. Then the story kinda gets serious and has some mystry vibe with consistent comedy. I love the character Vermelio. VA did top... See full review

By the Grace of the Gods

Aug 24, 2023

An extremely generic Isekai. Kinda cringe when you see all these adults fawning all over a 11 year old kid throughout the entire series even the gods. There's nothing special about it. A 30 yo overworking dude Isekaied as a 11 yo kid, received blessings from god, help people lead a happy life that's all. Don't expect any romance/plot/twist if you start it.

5.5/10 overall

KonoSuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World!

Aug 13, 2023

I prefer the original konosuba with the kazuma party more, but it was also good, considering just a megumin spin off. It actually adds more to the original series. It sums up Megumins story from how she became fascinated by explosion, her life in crimson demon village then her journy from there to axel city untill she meets kazuma and aqua. We get to see kazuma-aqua, darkness and many other old characters in the shadow every here and there minding their own business. Overall it was definately a good watch. Recommeded for anyone who loved the first two seasons and want more of the konosuba world.

Summer Time Rendering

Jun 30, 2023

On 7th episode while writing this. I just wanted to appreciate this anime. should have started it sooner. I had no idea about the story what so ever when I started it.. at the end of episode 1 I was just dumb struck. Every episode has been thrilling so far. Top notch animation, great voice acting, music, story everything is good.  It's been a while since i've seen something this good. highly recommend it for everyone and it's must watch for mystery, supernatural lovers.

See full review

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too

May 30, 2023

Only thing good about it is characters look good. Rediculus story that often doesn't make sense/too cringy to watch. I love Isekai animes. This one is absolutely bottom tiered.

Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles

Sep 15, 2021

Typical Isekai-harem type anime with op protagonist. Not something extraordinary not that bad either. Animation was really great though. I've read the manga. I have to say it got a great/better anime adaption. Yes I would recommend it if you like generic Isekai-harem/romance-op types.

The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter

Sep 3, 2021

Typical - ecchi-harem-Isekai. Not that good.