aristos16's avatar

• Joined Feb 1, 2021
  • 23

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Dec 14, 2021

i might be a little bit biased because its my favorite yugioh series and maybe even my favorite anime but honestly i loved jadens story how he came to the realisation that life isnt always going to be having fun but it can actually be really dark thats how his character is potrayed from the kid that is always excited to a person that shares a body with an evil spirit even becoming a dark knight that almost kills his friends after that he learns  that there are going to be  tough times and that he is going to have to get over them and have a smile on his face,Now for the characters i really enjoeyd everyone in the cast especially chazz was a great early on villain syrus had a great backround and developpment based on his story with his brother alexis was a little bland but she was ok also crowler was the funniest jessi and aster were great and lastly zayn and bastion who needed more screentime.Now for the animation and sounds they were pretty shit some times in the first seasons but they didnt change my overall opinion over the episodes and got better later on.Lastly the story was a little slow in the first 2 seasons but was AMAZING in the last 2 which technically was the real story,This is MY opinion pls let me know in a comment.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or